HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

[REJECTED] Calli's App

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jesus!

Male Number of posts : 16
Location : In your heven, making love to your virgins (No it's not necrophilia!)
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:17 pm

I agree with Cali.

Ever since I've gone, shit's too real.

Relax, let her make an app. If you don't want her too join, f2.

If you want to uphold the joke, f1.

Just like any other app, sheesh.

Anyways I f1/sponsor, whatev.

This whole thing has been full of lulz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Player
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:25 pm

come on guys we are supposed to be the most serious clan in the game

come on i mean it if we arn't serious how are we EVER going to beat the >< players who play for about 15 hours a day.

Come on guys we are serious isn't our name SoS (Saviors or Seriousness). O wait a second

IT ISN'T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killorbekilled

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Way to spanm player...way to spam. Anyway, I can can take a joke as well as the next member, but I expect a small amount of maturity when making an application. I also do NOT see how you could possibly benefit soh? My answer remains f2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necrophene
S4 League Leader
S4 League Leader

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:31 pm

KobK, do you see now why I locked the thread? >_>

1. It was a joke.
2. She doesn't care anymore.
3. The only thing going on in the thread was arguing.
4. VERY few posts were on-topic, so I locked it.
5. You unlocked it, and the only thing happening was more arguing and spam.

I'm locking again. This thread does not need to go on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killorbekilled

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Delete the spam. we aren't argueing we're sharing our opinions. Maybe YOU should understand why I unlocked it. Unless she cancels the app herself it stays unlocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moo'n
Tremulous Global Moderator
Tremulous Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Unlocked.

killorbekilled wrote:
I also do NOT see how you could possibly benefit soh? My answer remains f2.

How do you benefit SoH KOBK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phenix
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:53 pm

dam people stop lockin this shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necrophene
S4 League Leader
S4 League Leader

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:12 pm

killorbekilled wrote:
Delete the spam. we aren't argueing we're sharing our opinions. Maybe YOU should understand why I unlocked it. Unless she cancels the app herself it stays unlocked.

Sharing opinions by going overboard is not a good thing. Most of the first page was essentially what this was, which Calli responded to by saying she doesn't really care about getting in the clan. That's why I said it was resolved. Since I didn't want the same thing to flare up again, I closed it.

You opened it, and immediately the next 4 posts afterwards weren't about the app. It went from the above to being completely off-topic, which never completely stopped, as almost everything of the rest was spam. Was there a point to all this? No.

I understand where you're coming from, but this did not need to keep going and she can make another application if she really wants to. Having a joke application (which she said herself) isn't too appropriate because it essentially shows by itself that you're not being serious.

I don't really care about the thread anymore, but Calli can make a decision by herself if she wants to join. It's probably better if she posts a new one if she still wants to try, either way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:30 pm

ok, i'm waiting on a response from Calli on Necrophene's post. Necrophene, i couldn't have said it better. Calli, you tell us whether you want a new app or you want this out the door. if you still want to be a part of us, i suggest a new app. i can personally take care of any spam that is caused, although moo, being your motivator, should handle it himself. (are you listening, moo?) you make the choice. i think this app is hopeless. either post a new app, and tell us so on this topic, or tell us to lock this and forget it. either way, this topic will be locked in the end. Calli, i don't like seeing ugly flamy apps like this come up, just because of a certain feature of someone. you are a nice person and you don't deserve this over-attention. we promise that if you want to be a member of us, we will disregard the fact that you are female and treat you with the full respect that we would give any other person applying. now it's your choice to make whether you wanna try out for this clan or not. i say, go for it. you can always try again later if you don't make it, and this seems like a win-win situation. but if you feel turned-off by this offer and what the clan has treated you like anyway, we will just as readily accept the locking and forgetting of this topic. your choice. i, personally, could care less if you were a boy or a girl. you're still a great person and promote what the Saviors of Humor were originally (and hopefully still) about: having a blast and acting like a jackass in front of everyone, just to show that it's your and our mission to keep humor alive! have a nice day. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:32 pm

oh, and... (double-posting ftw) for any other SoH members that wish to put their 2 cents in, even if it's vibe or Russian Emperor, their topic WILL be deleted. this is being left open for Calli's response to this, only. NOTHING ELSE POSTED WILL BE TOLERATED.
Back to top Go down
The Vibrator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:49 pm

oh really? Good luck deleting my post. Locked and declined. If you want to join, it will have to be when we re-open recruitment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.saviorsofhumor4ever.co.nr/

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 am

one last message. vibe, why do you insist on your own way all the time? you know, things might just work out differently, better, if you listen to other people's ideas in order to follow them. not to shut them down. i'm absolutely certain that the only reason you read my posts was find a way to shut me down and go your own way. this ain't Burger King ( Laughing ). this is me putting the best of my abilities out for the pleasure of the ones who aren't in our clan. but then you take it bluntly and want to follow "regulation." i wanted to help cheer Calli up, but no. you shut me down with your "Fixed rules". you know, rules can be bent. and in my opinion, we don't even need rules if we have responsible admins and moderators, which we do. now how about in the future, you can put some trust in these fabulous people (the moderators.) and stop relying only on the upper 12 percent. we are not dogs here. we have our uses. and we're sure as Hell better than fixed rules. i am aware i'm posting on a locked topic. and vibe, i was on the edge of actually deleting your post and unlocking the topic. but now i doubt that Calli's gonna come back. i believe, vibe, that your show of force rather than reasoning would lead me to forget the clan, too. you need to make some changes, or else you and the rest of the clan will forfeit many opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] Calli's App   

Back to top Go down

[REJECTED] Calli's App
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2