Saviors of Humor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saviors of Humor

Saviors of Humor forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatBox

Sora Deconning - 3day ban

Go down 
+5
Crab Battle
Zero
Axis
Sora
Kromeh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kromeh
Urban Terror Member
Urban Terror Member

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Sora Deconning - 3day ban Empty
PostSubject: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Sora connected, joined humans, deconned rc, and left. Killatron witnessed it as well.

Sora Deconning - 3day ban 28rpcf9
Back to top Go down
Sora
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:06 pm

LOL SO......YOU FUCKED UP MY TS! I HAD A VERY GOOD FUCKING REASON! YOU DIDNT HAVE 1 FOR FUCKING UP MY TS! SO STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING 5 YEAR OLD AND LEARN TO FUCKING ACT UR OWN FUCKING AGE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kgclan.clangrid.com
Kromeh
Urban Terror Member
Urban Terror Member

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Sora wrote:
LOL SO......YOU FUCKED UP MY TS! I HAD A VERY GOOD FUCKING REASON! YOU DIDNT HAVE 1 FOR FUCKING UP MY TS! SO STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING 5 YEAR OLD AND LEARN TO FUCKING ACT UR OWN FUCKING AGE!

That teamspeak is not claimed by SoH (as of yet)

SoH users may go to it from time to time, but no one has said anything about it being the primary SoH teamspeak, and therefore, not under SoH Jurisdiction.

In other words TS != Server offenses. No rules have been set up for a teamspeak server.
Back to top Go down
Axis
VIP Moderator
VIP Moderator
Axis

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Sora wrote:

holy crap man...chill. Are you absolutely sure he hacked it. Rolling Eyes and thats still not a reason to decon. This generally results in probation >.>
Back to top Go down
Sora
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:15 am

We don't really need his Server anyway. We got Emp's server when it gets up.

Oh and that reminds me, I need to finish the admin.dat D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kgclan.clangrid.com
Zero
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Stop complaining guys. Sora if he hacked your TS, then you have to deal with it personally. You cannot involve any clan matters in what happened to your personal belongings. Your TS has nothing to do with SoH therefor deconning in a clan server is just done out of anger and rage, its unjustifiable.

Kromeh, you are very immature for doing such a thing in the first place, and because of you, this is the outcome. if you didn't do such an oblivious thing, then this would have never happened. Deal with your own personal matters for yourselves, do not bring your drama into this clan, since it is not needed.

Stop acting like kids and get your shit together.
Back to top Go down
Crab Battle
Admin
Admin
Crab Battle

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Also, for future notice, there is no good reason for malicious deconning.
Back to top Go down
Para
Tremulous Moderator
Tremulous Moderator
Para

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:21 pm

i think thats a good note to end on
Back to top Go down
HTTP://www.sourmath.com
Kromeh
Urban Terror Member
Urban Terror Member

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:44 am

Zero wrote:
Stop complaining guys. Sora if he hacked your TS, then you have to deal with it personally. You cannot involve any clan matters in what happened to your personal belongings. Your TS has nothing to do with SoH therefor deconning in a clan server is just done out of anger and rage, its unjustifiable.

Kromeh, you are very immature for doing such a thing in the first place, and because of you, this is the outcome. if you didn't do such an oblivious thing, then this would have never happened. Deal with your own personal matters for yourselves, do not bring your drama into this clan, since it is not needed.

I was never even going to mention it to the clan. I wasn't the one that broke SoH rules, or made a cap spam thread. What I did wasn't between me, sora, and the clan. He is the one that got the clan involved. So no matter.

Also, yes, I am immature at times, but atleast i have the balls to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:36 am

Kromeh wrote:
Zero wrote:

I was never even going to mention it to the clan. I wasn't the one that broke SoH rules, or made a cap spam thread. What I did wasn't between me, sora, and the clan. He is the one that got the clan involved. So no matter.

Also, yes, I am immature at times, but atleast i have the balls to admit it.

You didn't bring it into the clan, but hacking is way off the charts of even joking. Apparently you made a post and this gives me the idea you are trying to get Sora into trouble because you dislike him and dislike what he did as revenge, since it was YOUR server. From everything else i've seen, this isn't the only occasion that you have done something wrong.

Look the end of it is this. If you had not touched his belongings, he would not have touched yours. So you practically made this happen, and your trying to get him into trouble by showing what he did wrong, because it was in a clan server, as if you did nothing to cause this, and it was all just random on his part.

BOTH of you are wrong and BOTH of you need to put your differences and hate aside. The clan doesn't need this crap, and neither does anyone else. Deal with it with IMs or PMs, idk, but keep it out of here. End this now.
Back to top Go down
Kromeh
Urban Terror Member
Urban Terror Member

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:03 am

Well now I am replying to you.

I didn't hack anything. Nor even remotely. If I actually hacked him, he wouldn't have admin, the name would of been "fagsauce" and I would have sora eat a dog out, but that's irrelevant because I didn't hack it.

He got overblown on my making some channels, that's all I did, made channels.

I'm not trying to get sora in trouble, as you said. Just trying to get him to stop making an idiot of himself via cap spam, false accusations, and breaking defined SoH server rules. As I already said, I didn't hack anything, he just doesn't understand how to delete channels on teamspeak, especially after I explicitly explained how to, several times.

But w/e, you've recycled what everyone has said and added intelligence to it, you're respected by me.

As a final note on the 3day ban from the server:

I go on there, break his server's rules (which are not posted anywhere) and leave.
That however, doesn't warrant him coming over to SoH, and maliciously deconning.

I may be at wrong on something not even related to SoH, but how does that give him free reign to abuse and get away with it? My abuse got punished; the minor abuse on SoH clan server, and the abuse on his teamspeak server.

Anyway, lose a friend, or gain a friend, it's still gonna rain tomorow.

I'm quoting that actually.
Back to top Go down
Moo'n
Tremulous Global Moderator
Moo'n

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:37 am

Not this again......
Back to top Go down
killatron
killatron

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 am

The fact remains pedo, you started this whole mess by making channles in his teamspeak knowing he didn't know how to delete them. This conversation seems rather pathetic, both of you should stop, it always takes two to fight.

Also, your server could be called "unrelated" to SoH just as Sora's Teamspeak could be "unrelated" to SoH. because you are not in SoH, your just running a server for us, but sora is in SoH, and he runs a server for who he chooses too, but its mostly us.

Both of you are being whiney cry babys, get over it, sorry to be so harsh but still. This clan has had enough of this flaming trash and trolling, no more. If you guys wanna settle this, I ditto zero. -.-TAKE IT OFF OF HERE.
Back to top Go down
Tom Servo
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora Deconning - 3day ban   Sora Deconning - 3day ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Sora Deconning - 3day ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saviors of Humor :: Tremulous :: Tremulous Discussion :: Player Reports-
Jump to: