Saviors of Humor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saviors of Humor

Saviors of Humor forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatBox

[REJECTED] |Retro's App

Go down 
+12
FangBlade
Crab Battle
Sora
Bulletsjohn
DeathSTar
Limeacid
The Vibrator
Moo'n
hero12345333
Kromeh
Axis
|Retro
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bulletsjohn
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member
Bulletsjohn

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-07-13

[REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:11 pm

deathstar... you need an ass-whipping... you can't just go around bitching at people. you're looking for reasons to whine. please stop. i won't have any more of this crap on this nice person's app. stop the crap talk, and if you have something USEFUL to post, then please post it, but if y'all don't pull yourselves together, i'm gonna have vibe lock this, and this time, actually have yall penalized. i'm sick of this crap.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Bulletsjohn wrote:
deathstar... you need an ass-whipping... you can't just go around bitching at people. you're looking for reasons to whine. please stop. i won't have any more of this crap on this nice person's app. stop the crap talk, and if you have something USEFUL to post, then please post it, but if y'all don't pull yourselves together, i'm gonna have vibe lock this, and this time, actually have yall penalized. i'm sick of this crap.

QTF

Edit: Ok death, you really need to sit ur ass in TS with me and Retro, and ill get retro to get tibs and darkstar......unless you know im right and u dont want to look stupid. And listen to Bullets, he is 100% right.

Last edited by Sora on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Proving something to death....)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kgclan.clangrid.com
DeathSTar

DeathSTar

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:43 am

it doesnt say anywhere in his app that he is related to tibs

and the rest of u wankers can go die in a sewer
Back to top Go down
FangBlade

FangBlade

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:17 am

First Darkstar told me that retro was his brother, then on the app he said tibs was his brother. + he is thedestroyer so i remember Dragant telling me that that was his brother
Back to top Go down
Bulletsjohn
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member
Bulletsjohn

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:17 pm

one last chance deathstar.... or i WILL have vibe enforce clan-level penalties towards you. enough is enough.

to Retro: i am sorry that this spam has to occur on your app. some people just can't control themselves >_>
Back to top Go down
Bixboy
Tremulous Moderator
Tremulous Moderator
Bixboy

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Bullets wtf are u talking about DeathStar and DarkStar are 2 different people....
Back to top Go down
https://sohforums.darkbb.com
DeathSTar

DeathSTar

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm

bullet....

just shut ur trap noob

i;m doin this for the safety of the clan

all i did was confirm whether he is tibs is his bro or not cuz coincidentally his 'other' bro is also applyin to the house clan

I knw for sure dark & tibs are bro's but wanted to confirm about retro

so calm ur big titties Bj and stop shakin those hooters around
Back to top Go down
Bixboy
Tremulous Moderator
Tremulous Moderator
Bixboy

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:03 pm

that was kinda mean death... but ur right i think bullets over reacted
Back to top Go down
DeathSTar

DeathSTar

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:09 pm

aye soz bout that bix but he just kept on yappin his trap

his puny brain could'nt comprehend the situation so he just felt like babblin on like a babbon
Back to top Go down
Bixboy
Tremulous Moderator
Tremulous Moderator
Bixboy

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Shouldnt the topic stay open until the poll is over?
Back to top Go down
Woody
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member
Woody

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:59 am

ughhh
i dont know who u are
so i will not vote yet
(i dont know if i can)
and people my computer fucked up
and i can only use the other computer but my sister always uses it
so i will be kinda inactive for a while
Back to top Go down
Tom Servo
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 am

This topic is only serving one purpose: To cause arguments and therefore, I'm going to lock it. Show some maturity in your posts next time, Deathstar. Insulting people does not get your point across.
Back to top Go down
DeathSTar

DeathSTar

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 pm

well alba u kinda have to be immature at times to emphasize ur points

==Alba==: This is what I'm talking about. Posting on locked topics, insulting people, and arguing with superiors is a GREAT way to show your maturity. There will be consquences for this.

Last edited by Tom Servo on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Note...)
Back to top Go down
Bixboy
Tremulous Moderator
Tremulous Moderator
Bixboy

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 pm

http://networkofdoom.net/~bishop3space/forum/index.php?topic=53.0 this clears things up buttom of the page tibs sig.
Back to top Go down
Bulletsjohn
Tremulous Member
Tremulous Member
Bulletsjohn

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 pm

bix.... you do know this topic is LOCKED!!! right? that means.... YOU DON'T POST IN IT! any further posts on this topic will be deleted. LEARN TO READ PLEASE PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
The Vibrator
Admin
Admin
The Vibrator

Male Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:19 pm

I am sorry |Retro but your poll failed to receive 15 or more f1es or 75%....please meet more members, and stay active, and then re-apply if you wish one more time in a week. Sorry again, and Good luck next time. Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.saviorsofhumor4ever.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED] |Retro's App   [REJECTED] |Retro's App - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[REJECTED] |Retro's App
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2